August 27, 2015

Do over Thursday

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday!!! :)

Today,is Do Over Thursday at My Creative Time!!
This means we are taking projects that we have made in the past and doing them over again,incase we where not happy or something like that!!

Here is my card,that i made in June last year!! I really like the card,so i took over the complete design for my new one! :)


And here is my new one!!
I die cut two panel,out of watercolor cardstock using the 3x4 Stitched Journal Die!
I stamped and white heat embossed the bottom layer with Hero Arts Woodgrain Stamp! I sponged both panels with Distress Inks.
Than i stamped the stripes from the Geo Borders Set on a piece of cardstock and layered it between the two panels! I die cut a little frame from the Stitched Mini Frame and Arrow Dies and also sponged it with Distress Ink. The cute Dino is from the latest release Prehistoric Holidays! I colored him with Spectrum Noir Markers.I added some Xmas Red Stickles to the hat and the dots on the dino!


Check out Emma's Blog and look at what she and some of the DT girls made for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So fun! That is an awesome layout! Love your dino card!

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like the different red and white stripes of the wood, hat, twine and Geo border. The Stickles are great and nice coloring on the Dino! Such a fun card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well I LOVED the first card and the colors but the new card ~ ADORABLE!! I expect this in my mail box around Christmas! Ha!

jessica said...

I just LOVE both cards Cindy! Super job with your makeover...it is so adorable!!!

Kim S said...

I love them both! I can't believe how different they are with the same layout and the same little frame!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, both of these are so cute, Cindy!!!! Amazing how the same lo looks so different being done in different colours!!!! That little dino is just the sweetest little thing!!!! So cute!!!!