April 21, 2015

You make me Happy

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!!

Spring is here and i hope it'll stay!!
We spend a few hours outside yesterday with Emily and Bailey ( Beagle ).My husband and me just set on the bench and let the sun shine on our faces while Emily was scating around with her Heelys! Was so nice!!!!

I finaly got to make a card for a Challenge!! :) It has been a while and i missed it!! ;)
I played along in the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!


I stamped some leaves from Clearly Besotted's Leafy Accents on my cardbase!
The pretty flowers are from My Creative Time's Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies! I colored the flowers with My Favorite Things Hybrid Inks.The Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Sentimental Type! Added some Wink of Stella to the Flowers and some Gems,and called it done! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is so pretty Cindy! I'm so glad that you got to spend some time outside in the sunshine and so happy that you got to make a card for fun! I adore those stitched flowers and your colors are beautiful! (Hugs my friend!)

Gabi MeWi said...

These stitched springflowercard is famous.

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet & pretty! Great take on the sketch!

cm said...

Beautiful flowers that were obviously inspired by the lovely day you spent outside, enjoying the sunshine and time with your family! Gorgeous!
Hugs~c

Betty said...

So viele schöne Karten, Cindy. Ich wusste jetzt gar nicht wo ich eigentlich kommentieren soll, denn ich bin ein großer Fan von deinem Kartenstil und ich wünschte ich hätte viel mehr Zeit mich auf anderen Blogs umzuschauen, aber das Haus frisst all meine Zeit auf! Freue mich aber immer wieder Beiträge von dir bei all den Challenges zu sehen und über deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog habe ich mich besonders gefreut :-). Viele liebe Grüße
Betty