April 15, 2015

The Card Concept #33

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!!
I hope everyone is going great!!!

Welcome to a new The Card Concept Challenge!!!
Our new Inspiration,is one of my favorite color combinations!!


Here is my freestyle card!
I first stamped some stripes on the cardbase.Than i die cut a panel from watercolor paper and watercolored it with distress inks.Also used some Heidi Swapp tinsel colorshine! I used black and clear glitter embossing powder on the cute air balloons and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers!

supplies: Clearly Besotted - Basic Stripes - Up in the Air, My Creative Time - Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More, Iced Spruce and Picked Rasberry Distress Inks, Hero Arts - Soft Granite Ink,WOW! Black and Clear Embossing Powder, Heidi Swapp Tinsel Colorshine

Check out The Card Concept Blog and look at all the beautiful creations from the Team!!
Can't wait to see your creations!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovely!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ simply STUNNING! Just love these colors together!

Kay Miller said...

Oh what a fun card and such wonderful colors!! Beautiful work my friend! ((Hugs))

cm said...

Beautiful, Cindy! Yes, I think you're the water-colour queen of eye-catching, background panels! Another card that has me dazzled! I love hot air balloons although I don't want to ride in one...just gaze at them floating in the sky...
Hugs~c

Narelle Farrugia said...

You have used these colours perfectly Cindy! Your water coloured background is the perfect backdrop for your balloons!