April 8, 2015

MCT - Inspiration Wednesday

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! :)
I hope you all had a wonderful Eastern with your loved ones! We had a great time!! :)

Today,is Inspiraton Wednesday over at My Creative Time!!

My card today was inspired by a Digital Layout by Melissa Bennett!! I used to be on Melissa's Creative Team when i was a Digital Scrapbooker! Melissa is not just a scrapbooker,she also designs Digital Kit's! She was my second Team i have ever been on,and she was my last one too!!
 I had a great time with her,and i really loved scrapping Digital! But when i started crafting cards,my days just didn't have enough hours to do both!! :( I really miss it sometimes!!

While i was browsing through my Pinterest,Melissa's Layout jumped right at me,and i knew i had to take her Layout as my inpsiration! The only problem i had,i couldn't stamp on black cardstock,i don't have the right colors of embossing powder.So i took a white layer to do all the stamping and everything else!!

Here is Melissa's Layout:



And here is my card:



supplies:
Tweet Me ( sentiment ),
Heidi Swapp black Colorshine,
My Favorite Things Hybrid Inks


Thank you for stopping by!!!!

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is so Gorgeous....WOW!!
I love how you've used Miss Emma's goodies and the colors you chose are so beautiful. You truly did one outstanding creative job and your ink spatters just add the perfect touch.
Thanks for you inspirtion this would work for one of my Layouts...thanks too for your awesome story share!!
YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Stunning card, Cindy! I love all of the splatters and layers! Beautiful colors too!

~amy~ said...

Stunning!

Kay Miller said...

Wow! Look at you going back to your roots for inspiration! heheheh!! I think I remember that layout of Melissa's! Your card is stunning!! Wow! You layer on your cards as well as you used to layer your scrapbook pages! Beautiful work my friend! (Hugs)

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is beautiful with the MCT dies...perfect. Your spatters look great. Wonderful take from your inspiration.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Firs of all that layout is simply GORGEOUS just like your card ! OMG I LOVE all those dies you added ~ seriously AMAZING and STUNNING!!! WOW! BEAUTIFULLY done!

cm said...

OMGorgeous! Cindy, you've translated the photo into a stunning collage of beautiful diecuts and splatters that have me pretty much rendered speechless! Nothing more to say...just going back to gaze at this with love-struck awe...
Hugs~c

Brigit Mann said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, love it!