April 20, 2015

Made in Minutes

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday...i guess!! hehe
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!!

Mine was nice...beautiful weather!! And i am FINLAY completly done with Emily's room!! Yes,it took a while! But we had to wait for certain things until they where finaly delivered! The last thing that was missing,where her new curtains! And since they where to long,i had to do a little sewing on Saturday! They look great!! I am in love with my girls's rooms now! :)

Ok,on to my card for today.It's Made in Minutes Monday over at My Creative Time!
My card took me 15:21 minutes! It's a pretty simple one! And NO watercoloring this time! hehe


supplies:
American Crafts Twine,
WOW! Metallic Platinum Embossing Powder,
Echo Park - Dots and Stripes Spring Papers

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is super cute, super sweet and super adorable!! In a word SUPER!
Love the polka dot paper..and love how you embossed the typewriter that truly is super chich!! You really did an outstanding creative job using all of Miss Emma's goodies and congrats on getting your daughter's room all done and even hemming her curtains...you really are a SUPER MOM..who is totally clever and creative. YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous! I love the platinum typewriter - I'm going to need to get some of that embossing powder!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the shine on the typewritter! The scallop edge with the circle is so pretty. The heart bow is perfect. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

GlendaLea said...

Very elegant!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Cindy!!! LOVE the design!

cm said...

Oh my...that little typewriter has never looked as beautiful as what you've done with it here! An incredibly pretty card; so classy!
Hugs~c