April 24, 2015

Hello beautiful!

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday!!!! Glad it's finaly weekend!! :)
I am having a cold again,which is pretty normal here lately! One of us 4 is always sick,either my husband,me or the kids...so we are used to it already!! ;)

I made a card for the latest retro sketches Challenge! It's been a few month,since i played along!


I used the Mini Hearts Stencil from ScapBerry's for my background.I sponged the hearts with Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar,to give it some ombre look.Hard to see on the photo...to much light!
I die cut the Speech bubble and hello from MCT's Speech Bubble Sentiments! Than i stamped some hearts ( from MCT's Lots of Love ) on the speech bubble,heat embossed them with WOW! Metallic Gold Rhich embossing powder and sponged it with Worn Lipstick! Used the  same powder for the small golden stripe at the bottom! And the small stitched is from MCT's Stitched Heart layering Dies,which i covered with Glossy Accents!
Pretty hard to see,but i sponged the Hello with Spun Sugar,darker at the bottom and lighter at the top,also for an ombre look!


I wish you a great weekend everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

TeamMould said...

I love this card it works perfect for the RetroSketches challenge! I love the stamps that you used. Be sure to visit my blog too!

Jessica
http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

This is just too sweet Cindy! A fab take on the sketch...must win the record for the most number of hearts on one card lol!

cm said...

First, I hope your sniffles have disappeared and that you're feeling much better. Second, your card is a knockout! Pink and gold, the multitude of hearts...absolutely gorgeous in every way!
Hugs~c