April 8, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #181

Hello everyone,

This is my second post for today! You may scroll down for MCT's Inspiration Wednesday!!

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
You will LOVE this weeks Sketch from our super talented Jen Mitchell!!! I love Jen's style!! What a really like,is the way Jen uses splatters,grunge stamps,brush strokes and so on,on her cards!!!

I tried some ombre on the Thanks! It's hard to see,since the pic isn't very good...bad light!!

Supplies: Clearly Besotted - Thank you Stamps - Superstar, My Creative Time - Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More, Echo Park - Dots and Stripes Spring 8x8 Papers, MME and Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Gems

Stop by the FMS Blog and check out the stunning cards from the Clean Team!!
Can't wait to see your creations!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Purple, stars and polka dots.....a fabulous trio for sure! Your cards are so happy and bright.....love this!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is fantastic card! Love everything about i: colors, sentiment combo, die cuts! So lovely!

Jen Mitchell said...

I can see the ombre! And I can see those fantastic, colorful stars! I love your design and how you added the enamel dots and sequins too!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love those colours.
luv
Debby

Stampingcountry said...

What a fun and playful Thank You Card!

Amy O said...

These colors are so fresh and pretty. And I love how you arranged the fun stars. I love this card, Cindy!

Karren said...

This is so cool! The colors are so bright and cheerful and fresh and I love that sentiment!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card just screams fun with those fabulous colours and wonderful stars!

Jen Brum said...

Such a great card Cindy! I love those stars! They are so fun! The enamel dots and the bling finish everything off so nicely! Great colours!

Cindy said...

I LOVE the colors in this card, Cindy! It's so pretty and so much fun with the stars and enamel dots. Love the DSP you chose, too!

Jen Timko said...

The happy spring colors on this are so fresh feeling. Love those stars.

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ oh this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE all the purple then the pops of color!

cm said...

Polka-dots, stars...the colours...the sentiment...I'm crushing all over your card, Cindy! Another gem...
Hugs~c