October 14, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!! :)

I hope you all had a good start into this week!!

I had a great start - my favorite show The Walking Dead is finally back on!! hehe
How i hate all the waiting everytime!! ;)

I did get to make a card yesterday.It's for the latest retro sketches Challenge!!




supplies: Clearly Besotted - Dandelion Dreams - Sweet little Sentiments, Distrss Ink, Sequins, Washi Tape, Twine, Clear Glitter Embossing Powder, Black Glitter Paper

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well you one me at this card again! The colors are so perfect together and oh my the tag! Love that ribbon too! You are amazing you know that??? Love it! Have a great day!

Kay Miller said...

Ooooh what a beautiful birthday card Cindy! I love the hot pink and black and that tag is just wonderful! Lovely work my friend! ((Hugs))

cm said...

Exquisite, Cindy...absolutely exquisite! The hot pink/black combination, the airy dandelions, the design...sighhhh...Stunning!
Hugs~c