June 4, 2014

Sweet little Sentiments - Clearly Besotted Guest Design

Hello everyone,

This is my second post for today.Please scroll down for the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!

Here comes day 4 of Clearly Besotted's Sneak Peeks!!
Have you checked out all of the beautiful cards from Stephanie and her Team yesterday? LOVE them!!
What a bunch of creative girls!!

Today i will be showing you one of my favorite new Set's called Sweet little Sentiments!!
I love...love the font,and how sweet that they match her Word Dies!! I am still missing some of her Word Dies, since they are always sold out right away!! Hopefuly next time!! :)

For my first card,i did a little watercoloring on the background using Distress Inks.
I've also used Clearly Besotted's beautiful Elegant Butterflies Stamps and Dies.


For my second card,i again did some watercoloring using Distress Inks. First i stamped the background using Clearly Besotted's Love Hearts and Mini Love Hearts Stamps and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.I stamped a butterfly from CB's Elegant Butterlies on Vellum and also heat embossed it with white embossing powder!
The banner comes from the Basic Banners Set!


And for my third card i used Clearly Besotted's Love Blossom Set!!


I love these sentiments!! I know,that i'll be using them A LOT!!!

All of Clearly Besotted's new Set's will be available June 5th!!!

Check out Stephanie's Blog to find more stunning cards made by her and her Team!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't tell you how incredible you have been this month Cindy...your creativity knows no bounds :) x

Michelle Short said...

Stunning cards Cindy, I love your use of colour. Just amazing! :)

anja curvers said...

Stunning, wow.

Mandy said...

more stunning creations Cindy, they are absolutely fab x

loulou said...

Beautiful cards. I have to agree those fonts are gorgeous.

cm said...

A trio of outstanding, creative, stunning cards, Cindy! You and CB are clearly made for one another! Swooning over the butterflies...you bring them to 'life' with you amazing style and flair!! Hugs~c

Linda Callahan said...

These are gorgeous! You are one talented gal!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Wow a fabulous trio of vibrant colors and exquisite stamping. X

Caryn said...

Seriously awesome use of colour - LOVE them all Cindy xxx

Kay Miller said...

Oh gosh!! Congratulations on your guest spot Cindy!! I'm not surprised a bit though! I love what I've seen you do with CB stamps! And these cards are fabulous!! The watercolored backgrounds are amazing! Beautiful work my friend!

Rita W said...

Wow, Cindy. These are all so gorgeous!