June 17, 2014

Hello

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!! :)

My daughter Emily went to a fun park today.
The Police and some some others from our Town,did a Benefit Soccer Game a few weeks ago.
And with the donations that have been made,they thought it was a nice idea to send some 3rd and 4th grader from different schools in our town to a Fun Park.And my daughter was one out of 4 from her class that had been choosen!! She was one happy girl!! And me...of course i am nervoes not being with her!! ;) But i gave her a cell phone,so i could call and check on her!! :) :)
Oh gosh,how did we all survive without cell phones?!!! haha

Ok,today i have a card to share,that i made for the latest CASE Study and Keep it simple Challenges!
It's been a few month since i last played along in the case study challenge,i did manage to create a card for their last one,but was a day to late. :/
I haven't played with the KIS Challenges yet,no idea why,but when i saw their new one "splatters" i thought i'll give it a try! :)




supplies: Avery Elle - Hello Die, Hero Arts - Brush Stamps, Clearly Besotted - Pretty Petals Plus, Distress Inks, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Sequin, Gems

I wish you all a great day!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

7 comments:

anja curvers said...

Such a pretty card I love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining us over at case study.

Vika (БандиткА) said...

Love it!

Anni said...

Your card is so cool! Love the glitter on the hello and the wonderful splatters!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE study and KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Anni

Kay Miller said...

Looooooove this one Cindy!! Those are my favorite colors! I love purples and blues together! Love how you layered the flowers at the top and the big black hello is perfect! You're amazing! :)

Lyndal said...

FABulous splatters Cindy - LOVE the colour combo too! So glad you joined in the FUN @ Keep It Simple!

Susan said...

Gorgeous colours, fab card!

cm said...

Goodness, Cindy - once again I've fallen behind in commenting, but here I am, running shoes on, laces tied, and I'm off to stroll your gallery of delights! What a perfect starting point: a vibrant, pretty, perfectly designed, inviting HELLO card! I have those flowers and have yet to use them 'well'! You've sparked ideas! So glad your daughter had fun at the park - and what an honour to be part of the group selected! I understand your nervousness; the big world is...big!! You're a wonderful mom doing all you can to let her 'grow' but be safe in doing so! Hugs~c