June 4, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #139

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

So,how was your week so far?

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
This weeks Sketch is made by Rita!!! Awesome Sketch,just like all of the cards she creates!! She has an awesome style!! Love it!!


I must admit,it took me 3 tries,until i kind of liked my card! Maybe because i haven't used Tags on my cards for quite a while.One thing that still bothers me,that i cut the twine a little short.But i glued it down with Glossy Accents,and didn't wanted to tear my card,by trying to take it off.Oh well...!! ;)


supplies: My Creative Time - Tag Dies, Clearly Besotted - A little Sentimental - You Are - Diagonal Stripes, Avery Elle - Hello Die, Hero Arts - Shadow Inks, MME - Enamel Dots, Sequins, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella, AC - Eyelet

Please stop by the FMS Blog to find more stunning inspirations from the Team!!
I hope you'll have time to play along!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

11 comments:

cm said...

I see nothing but perfection here, Cindy! Your hello tag is stunning; love, love and love the stripes! Gorgeous happening yet again! Hugs~c

Linda Callahan said...

This is wonderful.....so fresh and fun! Love it!

Kay Miller said...

Wowza!! This is AMAZING! I love the white on white! This is one spectacular card! Beautiful work! So sorry, I am so behind on commenting too. I can't keep up with everything being on the design teams.

Amy O said...

I love the crisp, clean look of this card! And I love what you've done with the die-cut sentiment -- how the stripes match the banners and how it's all glossy. So pretty!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! It's absolutely brilliant that you lined up the stripes on the sentiment to the stripes on your card base!! :)

Rita W said...

This is gorgeous, Cindy! I love the colors and the fun stripes.

Karren said...

I love all the stripey elements on your card, Cindy and I can see the gloss on the sentiment. Beautiful fresh and clean card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Yep - another stunning white Cindy! Look at all that white space - amazing!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! Where do I begin??? There's so many beautiful design elements on this card! I love the way you did the cut out, the sequins, enamel dots and rivet, Gorgeous colors and awesome tag die cut! LOVE this card!

Jen Timko said...

Hmmm, you are much too hard on yourself. This card looks simply fabulous to me….every element of it! Love the enameled sentiment!

Jen Brum said...

How can you not like your card?! It's absolutely fabulous! I love the colours and the white space and the fun sequins and enamel dots! A great mix!!!