December 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Carol

Hello everyone,

Bev is having a little Birthday Party,for the very SWEET Carol ( cm/Just Me:c ) and i am very happy to be a part of it!!
I would like to wish you a Happy and wonderful Birthday today!!!!!! :)
Wishing you all the best,i hope you will have a fabulous day!!! :)

Before i'll show a card i made for you,i would like to Thank you for leaving your very...very sweet comments on my Blog!!! Be sure,i do NOT take them for granted,and i am thankful and happy,that you take your time almost every day ( everytime i upload one ) to comment on my cards!!!!!! Thank you SO much,Carol.Your words sure brighten my days! And this doesnt just count for me...everyone who get's a comment from you will get this huge,warm smile on their faces!!

Ok,so here is a card i made for you and i would really like to send it to you.It will get there late,but if you'de send me your adress,i'de send it right away! :)

And because i know that you love My Creative Time just like i do,i used only her goodies! :)

Sorry...poor light


supplies: My Creative Time - WOW! So many Candles - Stitched Square Speech Bubble Die - Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set - It's all about you - Stitched Postage Frame Die, Teresa Collins - Family Stories Papers - Enamel Dots, Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock, Hero Arts - White Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella

Enjoy your day!!!!!!!
And thank you SO very much again,Carol!!!!!!!! :)

And since i am not the only one wishing Carol a fabulous day...here you can check out more sweet crafters partying along:


Thank you for stopping by!!!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fabulous card! Love the colors & die cuts! excellent!

wienerhoneymooners said...

All of the elements here are Soooo sweet and wonderful!! Carol will melt when she sees this lovely creation made especially for her!!!

Cathy Weber said...

Wow...you sure did some great layering today! There are so many interesting elements...love the stitched postage stamp frame and that speech bubble...love the angles you created on your card with those little enamel dots!

Shannon J said...

Love the graphic look and love the layers!! What a lovely card for Carol - I think it will be love at first sight when she sees it!!

Darnell said...

Cindy, your special card for Carol is out of this world!! She is going to love this to pieces!! Hugs, Darnell

Ardyth said...

What a fun card - I love the colours and shapes you've used! Carol will love this!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Cindy ... gorgeous graphic shapes and wonderful sorbet colours! Such amazing layering ... I love the angled panel! Anita :)

Kay Miller said...

What a fabulous card Cindy!! I love the greens and the bingo card is wonderful! Carol is a lucky lady to receive such a beautiful card from you!

cm said...

Cindy...oh my goodness, where to begin to thank you for your wonderful, thoughtful, "brings tears to my eyes" (in a good way) post! I'm beyond thrilled that you're part of this fabulous party that sweet, darling (and sneaky :-)), Bev organized; your presence here fills me with more joy than you can imagine! Your card is GORGEOUS! Absolutely, completely, gorgeous - and made exclusively with Emma's products is such an awesome special touch! I'm so honoured, so delighted and so deeply touched that you found time - in the midst of this already busy enough season - to create this for me. Heart officially warmed! Your offer to send it to me: YES, please! I'll email you my address for sure! Cindy, your kind words about my comments (that I know are often too long - like this one!) is 100% the result of your stunning cards! Beauty should not ever go unnoticed, so I want YOU to know, always, how beautiful YOUR cards are! Although I've only known you a short time, your artistry has brightened many of my days and inspired many ideas (like today's FMS card I posted). Your talent is impressive, and your willingness to share it with us speaks of your incredible generosity! Your post and card here, and your posts and cards, overall - they're treasures, absolute treasures! I'm so glad to have *discovered* you; YOU are a gift. A most wonderful gift! Wishes for a day filled with sparkles and delight - the same way you've filled mine with sparkles and delight!! Hugs~c

Dana said...

Love love the card!!! Great colors!!

Greta said...

What a sweet birthday card for Carol--I know she's thrilled with it!

Joni Andaya said...

Love all the elements on your card Cindy... I always love how you put everything together :)

Kylie said...

Love your card - the design and colours are just so great!

Happy Dance said...

What a lovely tribute, both in words and with this awesome card, to Carol! Patterns, layers, colors -- everything she loves! I'm so very glad you were able to party along with us! Bev

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! What a fabulous design-- love the patterned paper mixture and the colors! Carol will love this card <3 It's perfect for her birthday <3