December 19, 2013

Get well soon

Hello everyone,

Almost friday!! Yes,again i am so ready for the weekend.The last one before Christmas.I still can't believe how quick this month and year has passed by!!
We bought our last presents today.Finaly! hehe

Ok,on to my card i would like to show you,that i made for the new CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.
This time it's a 3 week Challenge,but i of course love the new Sketch and i had some extra time today,so i am very early in participating!: :) Who knows...maybe i'll get to make another one withing these 2 weeks.




supplies: Clearly Besotted - Many Messages - Fancy Florals Stamps and Dies - Leafy Accents Stamps and Dies - Tag Along Dies, Hero Arts - Shadow Inks,Distress Ink, Rhinestone, Hemp Twine, Wink of Stella

Thank you for stopping by!!

8 comments:

cm said...

Magic, magic, magic! Cindy, seriously, you should be recruited for every design team for every product you use, because in your hands, they come to life! This card - like all the others - is stunning! The sprigs of leaves, the pop of the flower, the wee flower near the top, the sentiment: completely, totally, absolutely fabulous! In case I haven't made it clear: you have become one of my #1 Muses! Your cards dazzle and inspire; your sweet personality delights and brightens. Treasure = YOU!! I'll send you my address, for sure, and in turn, fire yours my way, too. My cards won't be as stunning as yours, but like yours, they will be created with love!
c

Joni Andaya said...

So Pretty Cindy! I love everything about this card...from the twine to the flowers! Gorgeous!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ GORGEOUS!!! OMG ~ you know how much I LOVE seeing your creations and knowing you are back! I am a tad behind and will be off blog land until the new year but wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Greta said...

Love how you layered the leaves--fabulous use of that great sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love how you layered your leaves!

Wida said...

I love the layered flowers!

Betty said...

Oh Cindy, du hast du CB Stamps mal wieder richtig hübsch in Szene gesetzt. Wunderschöne Karte. Schön, dich immer wieder bei CAS(E) this sketch dabei zu haben :-) LG

Gayatri said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along CAS(E) this Sketch :)