December 5, 2013

CASology

Hi everyone,

Almost friday!! I am ready for the weekend,i guess like everyone else! ;)
This weekend it's Christmas Cookie baking time!! Yumm! :D
I am still searching for new recipies.The last few years,i have always baked the same ones,because i know that everyone likes them.But it's getting a little boring over the years! ;)

Today,i would like to show you a card i made for the CASology Challenge.


I really need to use my Ribbon more often.I used to love it so much and now it's getting all dusty here.
The gray leaves may seem a little unrealistic,but i was so inspired by the paper,so i wanted it to match!


supplies: American Crafts CS, Teresa Collins - Carolina Breeze Papers - Enamel Dots, My Creative Time - Stitched Daisy Die and Stitched Leaves Dies, Clearly Besotted - A little Sentimental, White Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella, Black grosgrain Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

cm said...

Grey and yellow is such an eye-catching combination, and your card here is absolutely stunning! Love the MCT flower - need to add to my wish list! You'll get tired of reading the same thing from me but: your creativity is amazing! Visiting here adds sparkle to my day!
c

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Yet another GORGEOUS card! I LVOE this color combination and oh I LOVE those leaves!! Oh lets not even talk about ribbon ~ k! LOL! As always BEAUTIFULLY done!

Joni Andaya said...

This is Beautiful Cindy! Yellow and Gray is fantastic!

Betty said...

Das ist eine meiner liebsten Farbkombinationen. Sieht echt klasse aus. LG Betty

Helen said...

Your colour combination looks terrific - really like it.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Cindy, so glad that you could play this week!! I love the way you incorporate such loveliness in all the coordination colors and superb Designer Papers!

Thanks so much for adding this lovely creation to the CASology Card Gallery this week!!!

Love it!!

Happy Dance said...

Hi Cindy,
First time visiting your blog, and wow!, your cards are all amazing. I'm with Carol, the yellows and grays on this card are just lovely. Wonderful composition too. Great card. I was wondering if you could shoot me an email; I have a question for you. Thanks! Bev

Kim S said...

Such a perfect combination. I love the daisy and I especially love it in the colors and with the papers that you have chosen.

Judy1223 said...

Oh, my, all your pretty elements go together so beautifully! I love the stitched flower and leaves, and your ribbon is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Sheila in Cyprus said...

This is simply stunning.

What a fabulous colour combination.

Love Sheila x