December 1, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays

Hello everyone,

Happy sunday to you all! :)
I hope you had a great weekend so far!!
We put up our Tree and decorations today.I just love how compfy it gets in here with the lights! My favorite part about this season!

I made a card for the latest CAS-ual Friday Challenge.


I had SO much stuff on my mind on what i could use,but i ended up with 8 stripes,which i stamped with Clearly Besotted's Basic Stripes Stamp Set.


supplies: Bazzill - Marshmallow CS, Clearly Besotted - Butterly Wishes Stamps and Dies - Basic Stripes - It's your Birthday, Simom Says Stamp - Mini Hearts Die, Hero Arts - Shadow Inks, Rhinestones, Twine, Wink of Stella

Thank you for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

cm said...

Cindy, your cards are simply amazing, like this one here: stunning, pretty, fabulous! Your Christmas spirit is delightful; you've added joy to my day!
c

Kay Miller said...

This is beeeeeeautiful Cindy!! The colors are fabulous! You are really good with color!! Love the slanting stripes and the pretty butterflies!!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card! Love your choice of colors, the design... well, just everything about this card!
Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays
Sylvia xx

Betty said...

Liebe Cindy, wieder eine total tolle Karte und sie inspieriert mich für meine Design-Team-Arbeit am Donnerstag bei CAS(E) this sketch :-). Dankeschön!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh no I LOVE this design! I have to borrow this!! Plus the colors are such a GORGEOUS combination too!

Jingle said...

Beautiful card! I love how you did the colors of the stripes! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh wow, your design makes me so happy! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Such fun and different colors for butterflies! Thank you so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!