November 27, 2013

retro sketches

Hi everyone,

This is going to be a short post,a little busy here! :)

I wanted to show you a card i made for the retro sketches Challenge.



I felt SO retro when i used the Quickutz Holly & Berries SingleKutz. :D
I remember how addicted i was when Quickutz came out with the Squeeze and all of the "Dies".I still own all of it,and i realized when i made this card,i sure should use it more often.Not the squeeze though,because i will never forget how much my hand had hurt after like 10-15 punches. ;) I'm glad they work very well with the Big Shot.


supplies: Bazzill Marshmallow CS, My Creative Time - Square Stitched Speech Bubbles - From our family to yours Stamps, Clearly Besotted - Signature Christmas Stamps and Dies, Quickutz - Holly & Berries SingleKutz, Hero Arts - white embossing powder, Wink of Stella, Rhinestones, Twine, Distress Ink

Thank you for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Beverley said...

FABulous take on the sketch, loving the colours & patterns of your festive card. Hugs Bev x

cm said...

Awesome, Cindy, just absolutely heart-warming, festive awesome!
c

cm said...

Me again, Cindy, popping back to thank you for your sweet comment on my Advent calendar! You've made my day sparkle!!
c

Unknown said...

Such a swet card and love how you framed it with the twine.

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ this card is simply PERFECT and CAS but with a fun flair to it! The papers are FABULOUS!!! Then all the stamps, dies and of course the details!

Kay Miller said...

OOOOOH!! Love love love this!! What a cute cute Christmas card! Love the little trees with that little speech bubble in the middle!!