October 12, 2013

Pinspired Challenge

For the second time today....hello everyone! :)

I managed to create 2 cards today! :)
My girls are spending the night at their friends houses.
Gosh,it's so quiet in here! The last few nights i had their friends sleeping over here.So it's a pleasant change,that tonight it's my girls turn! :)
So,i'll probaby be spending my Saturday night crafting as long as my eyes are open!! haha

My second card here is for the Prinspired Challenge.I just discovered their Blog and really liking the inspirations they are giving!!



For my card,i've used the Basic Stripes Stamps that i got yesterday from Clearly Besotted.I clear embossed them and used Distress Inks on top! I've also used their Many Messages and It's your Birthday Stamps and Dies.


supplies: American Crafts - white smooth Cardstock, Distress Inks, Pearls, Glossy Accents, Stickles, Clearly Besotted - It's your Birthday Stamps and Dies - Basic Stripes - Many Messages

Thank you for stopping by!! :)

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Jean said...

Wonderful combination of stamps and colors! Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges.

Kay Miller said...

OH Cindy this is fabulous! I love how you blended the colors! Such a great take on this challenge!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh this birthday card is so flipping COOL looking! Love the design and the technique! BEAUTIFULLY done!