November 21, 2011

Happy Monday

Good morning everyone,

First of all,i would like to THANK YOU all for all the sweet comments you have left and thank you so much to my new followers!!! Means a lot to me!!! :)

I hope you had a great weekend! :)

I went to the movies on Friday evening with my brother,to watch...guess...right,Braking Dawn! :D
We had a lot of fun! In Germany it will start on the 24th...but in a town close to our's,they always play the movies to the same time as they come out in the USA,plus we get to watch them original! I don't like their German voices! lol They just don't sound right! :D

I have two cards to share with you,that i've created during the Sneaky Peeks last week.

My first one is using Emma's ( My Creative Time ) new Set Touchdown !
I created the cardbase using SCAL and the Sports Lovers svg Kit from SvgCuts.com!! The Football is also included in this Kit.
I have also used My Creative Time's Stitched Oval Die!!

supplies: American Crafts CS, Cuttlebug for the embossing, White Gel Pen


For my second card,i've used My Creative Time's new Set's Keepin' it Classy and Classy & Fabulous and her XL Label Die!
I've created the Frame and the sentiment label by using the Lifestyle - Nesting Frame 1 dies available at Scrapbuggy.com!!

supplies: Kraft CS, My Mind's Eye - Paris & Co. 6x6 Papers, Pearls, Cuttlebug for embossing, Distress Ink, Brad, Twine, Eyelets

Thank you SOO much for stopping by!! :)

Hugs,
Cindy

10 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome cards, Cindy! The football one is adorable - love the embossed football! And your second one is so pretty! I love the different frames you used and how you have the main one hanging. So pretty!

Kate said...

Awesome cards like always my friend. Didn't you just love the movie. I am dying for the 2nd part already, LOL

Hugs,
Kate

Candy said...

Fantastic cards Cindy! Wasn't the movie fabulous! I can't believe I have to wait a full year to see part 2. :(
Thanks for the inspiration.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Both of these are gorgeous!!!! I love how they turned out! The football jersey is absolutely perfect and your girl is SUPER chic! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,GREAT job with both card!They are AMAZING,I LOVE the embossed football!FANTASTIC job as always my friend!!Have a SUPER day :)

Gia said...

Great cards :) Love the colors in the second one. Super classy!

mamawcindy said...

Great Job on both of your Cards! I haven't got to see the Movie yet. I can't wait to see It! Love Edward! :0)

quilt4fun2 said...

I like your idea of a shirt shaped card :D and to make a hanging picture with the classy girl is so clever. Great job
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

My Creative Time said...

I just love BOTH of your FABULOUS cards my sweet friend!;)
BIG HUGE hugs,
Emma;)

Cindy :) said...

great football card, love the keepin it classy card a lot :)