May 9, 2011

2 new Layout's

I was pretty late in getting these done!! But finaly i made it! :)
Both Kit's i used are from the fabulous Kay Miller.Her goodies are available at After 5 Designs
and Kay Miller Designs!! I really loooove her Kit's.She always has the most cutest Elements! :)
The first one is a Collab by Kay and Studio Flergs " By the Sea " available at After 5 Designs and Scrapbookgraphics!


This is a picture of took of my DD Jamie last year! This was truly paradise for us! I miss the USA and most of all,my fabulous family over there!!! My sweet cousin took us a few times to this beautiful river.The kids loved it!!


And the next Layout is with the Kit Easter Smiles by Kay Miller


If you are still looking for a cute Easter Kit,this one is perfect!!! :)

Have a great day everyone!! :)

No comments: