September 14, 2010

Fall Banner

Today i am gonna show you something,that i am actualy very proud of how it turned out!
I usual don't really say things like that,but i really...really like this one! :)
I knew i wanted to make something for Autumn,some sort of decoration.Not just cards or layout's.So,after a while i came up with the idea of this Banner.It is going to go on our door.I used mosty the goodies of Mary and Leo from SVGCuts! I cut out the svg files with my Cricut and the Sure cuts a lot2 program!
The pictures didn't turned out too well,i made them in our house hallway!














Fall is defently my favorite time of the year!! I love it,when the leaves change their colors,i love the weather,and i love to collect chestnuts with my girls.We collect them every year,to make some crafts with.Like little figures,as animals,little people and so on! A lot of fun!!!

Supplies:Chipboard,Bazzill CS,Bling,Jute ribbon,Gingham Ribbon,Glossy Accents,Large Brads,Hemp String,Bazzill Button,Small Buttons,Everything else from SVGCuts: Heirloom Pumpkin Flourishes, 3D Mums and Fall Flowers, Fall Pop Up Cards Kit and Harvest Hill, Sure cuts a lot2 program,Cricut
Thank you for looking!!! :)
Have a great day,
Cindy

3 comments:

Thienly Azim said...

I love this banner. The more I look at it, it just grows on me. Every pennant is beautiful, and love the scarecrows in the middle! Your sunflowers are beaufiful as well! Great job!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much,Thienly!!! :)

Cheryl First said...

This was so, so adorable, Cindy! I don't remember if I had commented on the forum, or not, but I love it!!