August 30, 2010

A new SVG Cuts Challenge and a Digital Layout

I finaly scraped a Digital Layout again.My first one in almost 2 month.
I used Kay Millers Kit Metro Mint! One awesome Kit...i totaly love the colors!! And these photos of my daughter Emily fit perfect.The little puppy is my cousins in the USA.Emily was SOOO much in Love with them.There where two of those cuties.She was so sad,when she had to say bye when we left for Germany.



And here is a cute bag i made for a new Challenge over at SVG Cuts.Rule is to make something with the Cuddly Animals.I used the Cuddly Animals Part 2! I also used their Vintage Paper Rosettes Kit for the Bag.I cut out the Horse and the bag with my Cricut and the Sure cuts a lot2 program.
This bag is holding all of my Spellbinder Nestiblities now!







supplies: Bazzill CS, Chatterbox Paper and CS, Gingham Ribbon, Glitter, Quickutz for the Buttons and the letters, Glossy Accents, Spellbinder Nestiblities Oval and Scalloped Oval, Distress Ink, Grossgrain Ribbon, Prima Flower, Bling, EK Succes Edge Punch, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Bazzill Button, From SVG Cuts: Vintage Paper Rosettes and Cuddly Animals Part II

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

Cindy - that bag is ADORABLE!! I love the colors of the papers, and everything else about it! Cute idea!
I like your digital work, too! I haven't done a digital layout in a couple months, either, and I'm hoping to find some time soon. I ran out of ink for my big printer, and the carts are really expensive, so I wouldn't be able to print like I normally do to add to the album, so I've been using the traditional scrapbook way of things lately, instead.
Again, very, very cute! Love them both!