June 9, 2010

New Challenge...

...over at Momo's Blog! This time it's about "Hats off to the Grad"! It's all about Graduation Cards!
Fun...Fun! I have NEVER done one before! I actualy had no idea how to start and what to do! :D
I also don't own any cartridges or so! So i made a search for a free svg file,to use with my Sure cuts a lot 2 program! And i found one here!!
Momo also wrote "If you don't need to make a graduation card you can substitute it with a Congrats card and I will still accept as an entry!".
But since it's a Challenge,i did wanted to challenge myself with this card! Make sence,right?! :D ;)
This month you are able to win the awesome new Cindy LOO cartridge!!! Sounds VERY good to me!! :)

Ok,here is my card:


Supplies: Bazzill CS, Quickutz for the Confetti,Ribbon, Hero Arts Stamp,Mirror Paper for the Stars, Cricut - Create a Critter ( Stars ), S.E.I Paper, Bling, Colorbox and Staz on Ink

I hope you'll have a great day!
Thank you for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Mari AKA Momo said...

I am so happy you decided to make the graduation card because it turned out AWESOME!!! Love the confetti swirls... they make me want to party! Thanks so much for being a part of my challenge! You are awesome! XOXO Momo