May 3, 2010

2 more for my Pink Stamper

I did get 2 more projects done for the My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge's!
The first one is a Tag i made for the "Getting Scrappy" Challenge.Rule:
Make a project incorporating your scraps.Pretty Simple! :)
So,here are a few of the scraps i used,it's from the Kioshi Collection by Basic Grey...i LOVE this collection!!



And here is the finished Tag:



And here is my card for the "I like you the least" Challenge.Rule:
Make a project using your least favorite or least used cartridge.
I used the Accent Essentials for my card.Don't get me wrong,it's not like that i don't like it.I just haven't used it much,since for ME it's kind of hard to work with.I do like it,just haven't done much with it.
And i usualy don't do much distressing on my projects.But after i cut out the flowers,they looked so plain to me.And i didn't liked that!
So that's why i crumbled them and did a little distressing here.



Thanks for stopping by! I wish you all a nice day!!

1 comment:

Simply Pam said...

Love the crumbled look on the flowers. I'm going to have to try to do that sometime. Thanks for participating in the challenge

Pam