April 11, 2010

Momente

Here is a Layout i created a little while ago.These are my favorite photos at the moment.They are so rare.Most of the time,i am the one behind the camera!:)
It took me like 2 days to get it done.I always think way too much,about not making any mistakes.I pretty much miss my delete button,the one that i use many time on my Digital Layout's! :)

Hier ist ein Layout das ich vor ner weile gemacht habe.Mit meinen derzeitigen Lieblingsbildern.Die sind ziemlich rar.Da ich eigentlich immer hinter der Kamera bin! :) Ich brauchte ca. 2 Tage für das Layout.Ich denke immer zuviel nach,das ich ja keine Fehler mache! Hier vermisse ich ziemlich den Lösch Knopf,den ich bei meinen Digitalen Layout's des öfteren benutze! :)



Supplies: BoBunny,Inkadinkado,Primas,Ribbons,Stickles,Glimmer Mist and more! :)

No comments: